P N000195 / 01-140211
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSAL OR GROUPING, TITLE:
Alpha-Glutamyl-Tryptophan + Ascorbic Acid + Bendazole
COMPOSITION (ONE CAPSULE):
Alpha-glutamyl-tryptophan sodium (Timogen® sodium) 0.5 mg, Ascorbic acid 50 mg, Bendazole hydrochloride (Dibazole) 20 mg, excipients: lactose monohydrate, calcium stearate, sufficient amount to obtain a mass of 170 mg
COMPOSITION OF THE ENCLOSURE OF CAPSULES:
Case: titanium dioxide 2%, gelatin up to 100%. Cap: titanium dioxide 2%, dye sunny sunset yellow 0.2190%, dye azorubine 0.0328%, gelatin up to 100%.
Hard gelatin capsules No. 3 with a white body and an orange cap. The contents of the capsules are odorless white or almost white powder.
The drug is a means of etiotropic and immunostimulating therapy, has an antiviral effect against influenza A and B viruses and other viruses that cause acute respiratory viral diseases. Bendazole induces the production of endogenous interferon in the body, has an immunostimulating effect (normalizes the body's immune response). Enzymes whose production is induced by interferon in the cells of various organs inhibit the replication of viruses. Alpha-glutamyl-tryptophan (thymogen) is a synergist of the immunostimulating effect of bendazole, normalizing the T-cell immunity. Ascorbic acid activates the humoral immunity, normalizes capillary permeability, thereby reducing inflammation, exhibits antioxidant properties, neutralizing oxygen radicals that accompany the inflammatory process, and increases the body's resistance to infection.
When taken orally, the drug is completely absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The bioavailability of bendazole is about 80%, alpha-glutamyl-tryptophan - not more than 15%, ascorbic acid - 90%. Metabolites of ascorbic acid and bendazole are excreted in the urine. Under the influence of peptidases, alpha-glutamyl-tryptophan is cleaved into L-glutamic acid and L-tryptophan, which are used by the body in peptide synthesis.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
Prevention and combination therapy of influenza and acute respiratory viral infections in adults and children over 6 years of age.
Hypersensitivity to the drug, pregnancy, children under 6 years old.
during breastfeeding, use is possible if the intended benefit for the mother outweighs the potential risk to the baby.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION METHOD:
Adults and children over 6 years of age for the purpose of prevention and treatment by mouth, one capsule 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. The course of use is 4 days. The preventive course, if necessary, is repeated after 3-4 weeks.
Allergic reactions, short-term decrease in blood pressure.
Symptoms: a short-term decrease in blood pressure in patients with vegetovascular dystonia, the elderly. Monitoring of renal function, blood pressure and blood glucose concentration is necessary.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICINES:
The drug does not affect the ability to drive vehicles and engage in other potentially dangerous activities that require an increased concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions.
Capsules On 12 capsules in a blister strip packaging from a film of polyvinyl chloride and aluminum foil. 12 capsules in round plastic jars of 10, 20 or 30 ml volume with a stopper, with sealing elements and a lid with the control of the first opening. One blister strip packaging or one can with instructions for use in a pack of cardboard.
Store in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25º C. Keep out of the reach of children.
3 years. Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package.
MANUFACTURER / ORGANIZATION ACCEPTING CLAIMS OF CONSUMERS:
CJSC “Biomedical Research and Production Complex“ Cytomed ”, Russia, 191023, St. Petersburg, 2 Muchnoi per., Tel / fax (812) 315-88-34
Causes and symptoms
In most cases, a runny nose together with coughing are a manifestation of a viral lesion, sometimes these are signs of a hypersensitivity reaction. It is important to consider this before receiving an answer to the question of how to treat a runny nose and cough. A cough often develops against a background of rhinitis, when mucus flows down the back wall of the pharynx, it irritates it, causing inflammation and coughing. In addition to these manifestations, the disease can be accompanied by other symptoms:
- productive or unproductive cough of varying degrees of strength,
- pain, sore throat,
- general weakening of the body,
- itching in the nasal cavity
- temperature increase to 37 - 38 degrees.
If a malady accompanied by rhinitis and cough is detected, it is important to immediately start therapy. Thanks to this, recovery will come in 5 days. With delayed treatment, the disease is greatly delayed, recovery will come only after a few weeks.
If serious health conditions are not noted, and coughing and a runny nose are clearly signs of a cold, then you can do without medications, observing hygiene rules and using traditional medicine methods.
With a protracted pathological process, when the patient complains of a lack of improvement, and the temperature steadily rises to 38 degrees by evening, a specialist visit and prescription of potent drugs is required to prevent dangerous complications and consequences.
So, the first steps to cure a cough and a runny nose are to follow the basic rules:
- daily wet cleaning in the room where the patient is located,
- copious fluid intake
- drinking broths
- carrying out inhalations, gargles, nose rinses,
Treatment of rhinitis and cough involves the organization of symptomatic therapy. Therapy aimed at how to quickly cure cough and runny nose, includes local medicines, medications for oral administration. Before taking any tablets or syrups for a cold or cough, you need to establish its nature - wet or dry.
With exhausting unproductive coughing, when sputum is difficult to separate, it requires the use of mucolytics, expectorants. They can be taken in syrups, tablets, lozenges or solutions for inhalation procedures. The following drugs work well:
The composition of these drugs usually includes synthetic, herbal components that help reduce the inflammatory process in the bronchi, make sputum less thick, thereby accelerating its discharge. You can cure the pathology with a course that is 10 days, but is adjusted individually by the doctor for a specific case of the disease.
Productive cough usually indicates the transition of the disease to the stage of recovery. For therapy with wet coughing are prescribed:
It is advisable that each drug for cough relief is prescribed by a doctor. The doctor selects an effective therapy and gives recommendations on behavior to accelerate recovery.
When treating cough, one should not forget about rhinitis. A runny nose does not cause so much anxiety, but it greatly affects the patient's quality of life, and with prolonged development can cause complications. For therapy, vasoconstrictive, antibacterial and antiviral drops, sprays are used:
Use any tool is allowed no longer than 7 days.
Also, a good effect is produced by washing the nasal cavity with the following means:
Washing can increase the effectiveness of other drugs, cleanses the nasal passages, relieves inflammation and moisturizes the mucous membrane. If rhinitis does not go away after 5 days, then the risk of complications increases and antibacterial drugs are required. The selection of a specific medication is carried out by a specialist.
Treatment through traditional medicine
For the treatment of cough and runny nose, you can use traditional medicine. With a cold, effective recipes are:
- Carrot juice. You need to wash, peel the carrots, grate, squeeze the juice. It is filtered through gauze, lubricated by the nasal mucosa several times a day.
- Inhalation with a bow. You need to take a fresh onion, peel, wash and chop finely. Then the chopped onion is laid out on a plate, over which it is recommended to breathe for several minutes. Do not bend too low so as not to cause burns to the mucous membranes of the eyes. After cutting the onion, wash your hands thoroughly.
- Aloe - mix plant juice with water in a ratio of 1 to 3, respectively. Instill 2 drops in each nostril.
Folk remedies for colds, runny nose and cough - are selected depending on the specific symptoms and causes of the lesion. When coughing, you first need to determine its nature. Wet is treated with expectorants, and very dry with pain may require the use of antitussive agents.
Adults often wonder not only about their malaise, but are also interested in coughing from a cold in a child than to treat. To stop this symptom, the following recipes will be effective:
- Infusion of primrose. Two tablespoons of dried leaves pour 300 ml of boiling water, leave to infuse for 20 minutes. Then the broth is cooled, they drink 3 times a day in the amount of 100 ml before meals. To improve the taste of the product, you can mix it with a teaspoon of honey. The medicine will allow faster withdrawal of sputum, produces a mild sedative, diuretic, laxative effect.
- Plantain - only one of this plant can make an excellent expectorant. To do this, the leaves are separated from the cuttings, poured with boiling water, then crushed to obtain juice. The juice boils for 1 to 5 minutes, is taken 3 times a day for a tablespoon.
- Milk with butter and honey. 250 ml of milk should be boiled, cooled to a temperature comfortable for drinking. A spoonful of oil and a spoonful of honey are added to it. Drinking the drug is required in small sips at night, it will quickly soften the cough, warm the body from the inside. Such a medicine is well perceived even by a child, provided that there is no allergy to the components.
So, with the manifestation of itching in the nasal cavity, rhinitis, swelling of the mucous membranes of the nose and throat, with coughing, a doctor’s consultation is required to correctly implement therapy and prevent dangerous complications. No need to delay, thinking that everything will pass by itself. Sometimes the most dangerous diseases begin like a common cold, so it is better to play it safe and go to the hospital.
The fastest folk remedies for coughing.
Can a cough be cured in 1 day? Consider home methods to cope with this disease as quickly as possible.
- Fir oil for cough. Put the interior pig fat on the palm of your hand, pour the same amount of fir oil on top. Rub the chest, cover the top with a woolen scarf and in bed. This folk remedy helps with exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, when a strong cough begins. Coughing stops pestering the very first night. (Bulletin of Healthy Lifestyles 2008, No. 21, p. 33).
- Ginger + honey + lemon. In a mug put 1 tbsp. l finely chopped or grated ginger root, a bag of tea, preferably green, you can add lemon and pour boiling water for taste. Add honey, sugar or jam. Drink this tea slowly every 1-1.5 hours. A runny nose goes away after the first two glasses, and a cough in five to six glasses. Use this folk remedy at the first sign of cough or ARI. (Bulletin of Healthy Lifestyles 2002, No. 24, p. 15).
- Grinding with garlic. Melt the fat, it is better tail fat lamb, add grated garlic. Rub the chest and back of the patient before bedtime. The next morning the cough passes. (Bulletin of Healthy Lifestyles 2007, No. 8, Article 33).
- Onion with honey and sugar. 1 cup grated onions should be mixed with 1 cup sugar, cook for five minutes. In a warm onion jam add 2 tbsp. l honey. Give the child every hour for 1 tsp. (Bulletin of Healthy Lifestyles 2010, No. 18, p. 40).
This is a very simple and good folk remedy for cough. Using this method, a child can cure a cough quickly at home - in 1-2 days.
- Onion with cough sugar. Stir 100 g of water and 100 g of sugar, prepare syrup, add finely chopped onion, cook as jam. This is a milder folk way, suitable for both children and adults. Give children 1 tsp, adults - 1 tbsp. l This homemade cough remedy helps very quickly, sometimes with the first spoon. (Bulletin of Healthy Lifestyles 2010, No. 2, p. 29).
Honey for cough.
- Egg + honey + milk + butter. 1 raw egg, 1 tbsp. l vodka, 1 tbsp. l honey, 1 tbsp. l melted butter, 1 tbsp. l milk, 1 tsp. mix soda thoroughly and drink on an empty stomach. Often this folk remedy helps to clear the cough for 1 time. If it does not help the first time, repeat the procedure again. (Bulletin of healthy lifestyle 2011, No. 6, p. 41).
- Honey and mustard. Mix 50 g of plums. oil, 50 g of honey and 1 tsp. dry mustard. Stir, take 1 tsp. before eating. mustard with honey will help cure a cough at home very quickly - the disease goes away in 1-2 days. (Bulletin of healthy lifestyle 2011, No. 10, p. 33).
What else can relieve a severe cough? What to take
Milk is a simple and effective home remedy.
The most popular recipes with milk. Recommended for dry, hard cough.
- Milk (1 cup) + honey (1 teaspoon) + soda (on the tip of a spoon) + butter (1 teaspoon)
- Milk + mineral water (alkaline) - in equal proportions. Heat the mixture.
- Milk (300 ml) + banana + cocoa (2 tsp) + honey (1 teaspoon). Grind the banana in a blender and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
In all recipes, milk is consumed hot. Take a few sips during the day.
The best folk remedies for dry cough:
- Honey and cough oil. Thoroughly grind 100 g of butter and 100 g of honey until smooth. Take 1 tbsp. l three times a day before meals. Child - 1 tsp. (2000, No. 14, Article 12).
- Cough tablets. Pharmacies sell cheap medicine called "cough tablets" based on the herb of thermopsis and soda. Dissolve 2-3 tablets in hot sweet tea and drink. An adult should drink 3-4 such servings per day. After this treatment, the next morning, a dry hard cough becomes soft, productive, after 2-3 days it stops completely. (2000, No. 14, p. 12).
Read more about the treatment of dry cough with folk methods in the article:Folk remedies for dry cough
Consider the most effective folk remedies for cough for children:
- Badger fat for coughing. With a cold in a child up to three years old, badger fat is used only externally - they rub the chest, back and feet of the baby, then heat it. Colds and coughs quickly recede. This method can be used to treat cough in infants. At an older age, badger fat can also be given to children 1/2 to 1 tsp. (depending on age) 3 times a day before meals. This will be especially useful if the child is constantly ill with bronchitis.
After receiving badger fat, the bronchi and lungs of the child will strengthen, immunity will increase, and he will get rid of chronic diseases. To facilitate the intake of badger fat, it is dissolved in warm milk and honey is added. All these three remedies (honey, milk and badger fat) perfectly complement each other in the treatment of coughing in a child. In addition, drug stores sell badger fat in ampoules.
For lack of badger fat, goose fat can be used, but only for massage.
Treatment of cough in children with this folk remedy is very effective.
- Syrup - radish with honey for cough. This is the most popular and well-known folk remedy for coughing in children and adults. Children drink this syrup with pleasure. The main thing in this tool is to drink radish syrup not once a day, but every 1-2 hours. 1 tsp for a child, 1 tbsp for an adult l
1st recipe the most interesting for children, when they make a deepening in a radish and fill it with honey, soon a healing cough syrup appears instead of honey. The syrup is given to the child, and the notch is again filled with honey.
2nd cough recipe offered by traditional medicine - cut the radish into thin slices and mix with honey. After 4-6 hours, syrup will appear.
3rd recipe - squeeze the juice out of the radish with a juicer and mix with honey in a pleasant proportion. If carrot juice (1: 1) is added to this mixture, this will allow you to quickly restore the mucous membranes damaged by cough, but the dose should be increased by 2 times
If there is an allergy, then honey can be replaced with sugar.
More details on the treatment of baby cough are discussed in the article:
How to cure a cough in a child
Alternative treatment for cough with compresses.
In the treatment of hard dry cough in children and adults, compresses for the night help well. The next morning the disease recedes and sputum begins to recede.
Attention: at high temperature, warming compresses should not be done.
- Compress for lingering cough in children and adults. Mix 1 tbsp. l dry mustard, honey, flour, vodka, aloe juice, any interior fat (better than badger, but you can even pork, and even vegetable oil), heat in a water bath. On the back of a child or adult put gauze, lubricate the area of the bronchi with this mixture, on top is another gauze, polyethylene and a warm scarf. Tighten everything so that the compress does not move, keep it all night. You can apply a compress to the upper chest. This procedure helps to alleviate a very strong cough, cure protracted bronchitis very quickly - just make a couple of compresses. (Healthy Lifestyles Recipes 2004, No. 15, p. 25).
- The composition of the mixture for compress can be simplified: mix honey, alcohol and vegetable oil in equal proportions, apply a thick layer on the back, on top of the fabric, and on the fabric of mustard plasters, then again a damp cloth, polyethylene and a warm scarf. Keep this compress for 3-4 hours, best done at night. The most severe bronchitis and pneumonia pass through two procedures. In case of a chronic disease, do a compress every other day for 10-15 days. (2004, No. 2, Article 25).
- Honey compress for dry cough. Lubricate the breast with honey, put a cloth soaked in vodka on top, then cellophane and wrap it with a warm scarf. If treated with such a compress of a child, then dilute vodka three times.
- Treatment of dry cough with oil. Take cotton fabric, moisten with sunflower oil. Cover this entire breast with this cloth, on top of a plastic wrap, then cotton or linen cloth, a warm scarf. Sleep like that all night. In the morning, the cough is already getting weaker and softer. This folk remedy is especially good for treating dry cough in children, including newborns. (HLS 2010, No. 18, p. 9).
- Compresses from potato peelings or potatoes help well; for greater effectiveness, you can add alcohol, honey or mustard to them.
- Small children are also given a compress with tortillas made from flour, honey, mustard and vegetable oil. (Healthy Lifestyles Recipe 2003, No. 23, p. 25)
Inhalation with severe cough:
Inhalation with potatoes. Boil 5-6 potatoes in their skins, without draining the water, add a pinch of chamomile, sage, linden, eucalyptus, calendula. Stir, mash potatoes a little. Sit near a saucepan and take cover with a blanket. Open the lid and pour 1 tsp. soda. Breathe over the steam for 10 minutes. This folk remedy will help cure a strong cough in three days. (Bulletin of Healthy Lifestyles 2002, No. 11, p. 19).
How to treat dry cough by inhalation at home:
- Inhalation with a dry cough with oils of lavender, mint, eucalyptus, cedar. Add 500 g of boiling water 2-3 drops of any oil and breathe over steam. Sputum expectoration will immediately begin. Incense inhalations are especially helpful. This is one of the most affordable alternative methods of treating dry cough. (HLS 2008, No. 5, Article 30).
- Inhalations with soda and garlic will help cure dry cough in adults. Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan, toss chopped garlic, remove from heat and place on the table. Add 1 tsp. soda, and immediately cover with a sheet and breathe over a saucepan.
The woman had a long, dry, hard cough, which she could not cure. It seemed to her that she was coughing non-stop. Seizures of severe coughing constantly twisted her. The woman could not sleep. She was advised a prescription with soda inhalation, and a terrible dry cough passed after three days. (2011, No. 11, p. 25).
Gargling with cough.
This folk method is best used to relieve dry cough.
The best recipes for rinsing:
- Water + soda (1/2 teaspoon) + iodine (a few drops),
- Water + salt (1/2 teaspoon) + iodine,
- Decoctions of chamomile, calendula, coltsfoot, oak bark.
For more information on how to gargle, read the article: How to gargle a sore throat
How to quickly cure a cough at home
In the season when viral diseases and infectious diseases are especially active, it is worth refreshing your knowledge about cough treatment, because this symptom manifests itself before a serious cold. What drugs are better for therapy? What can I give my child and should I rely on traditional medicine?
How to treat a cough
The rhythm of modern life is such that often people do not have enough time to remember an elementary rule: health is above all, and it is better to entrust it to qualified doctors. Therefore, self-medication is becoming a fundamental principle for the majority. So that cough treatment does not suddenly become the main cause of deterioration of health, it is necessary to refresh the moments of how to quickly cure a cough.
The respiratory muscles are responsible for the cough productivity in the body: the more developed it is, the easier it is to stop the infection. However, the mucociliary clearance in a child under 5 years old is still too poorly developed, therefore it is more difficult for children to remove mucus from the bronchi than an adult, and therefore, the risk of complications increases. To correct the situation, treatment of cough in children should take place in three areas:
- with the help of syrups and tablets, which help to remove mucus from the respiratory tract,
- with the help of non-pharmacological measures that act on the disease from the inside,
- auxiliary means of physiotherapy: warming up, inhalation, warming massage.
To understand how to treat cough in adults, you need to be able to distinguish between its types. This symptom can be strong, bronchial, obsessive and even wheezing, but in medical practice it is customary to divide it into only two categories:
- Dry and ineffective. It can be barking, paroxysmal, accompanied by severe sore throat. Possible diagnosis: laryngitis, acute respiratory viral infections, acute respiratory infections, influenza, allergies, pharyngitis.
- Moist and productive. They cause simple adenoviral diseases and severe lung diseases: pneumonia, chronic bronchitis and inflammation.
To eliminate prolonged coughing, you need to buy mucolytic agents at the pharmacy. They dilute the accumulation of mucus, contribute to its excretion from the human body, have an antimicrobial effect. For the treatment of dry cough, syrups, tablets and teas are chosen, which envelop the mucous membrane, relieve inflammation, have antiseptic properties.
In an adult
A lot in the question of how to treat a dry cough in an adult will depend on the course and cause of the symptom:
- with bronchitis, Libexin helps well,
- if it lasts more than one day, then it is advisable to use medicines that suppress the cough reflex: peppermint candies and plates, sage syrups, Broncholitin analogs,
- allergic dry cough is treated with antihistamines: Chloropyramine, Tavegil, Zodak, Tsetrin and others.
If you can’t determine the cause of the cough on your own, it is better to check with the doctor what you need to buy at the pharmacy. In addition, urgently need to contact the clinic if:
- the symptom torments for more than 4 days,
- difficulty breathing
- a runny nose
- the temperature rises sharply
- severe abdominal pain or other symptoms.
Do not refuse and the help of traditional medicine. Take note of a few tools:
- A quick way to alleviate the condition of an adult is to drink warm beer with honey. It is better to choose dark beer, but you should not get carried away with such a drink.
- Peppermint candy is a folk remedy for dry cough in children. The recipe is simple: dissolve a little powdered sugar in a metal bowl, mix it with milk, and peppermint extract. Children eat this medicinal lollipop with pleasure.
- Alcohol infusions from ginger, thyme, pine cones, coltsfoot, simple tincture of propolis and turmeric with milk help well.
Wet Cough Treatment
The main difference between a wet productive cough and a dry cough is that the infection, together with the accumulated mucus, comes out. Doctors treat this kind of disease more favorably and believe that no special treatment is needed here. However, there are times when it is still necessary to help your body recover faster. There are several options for treating a wet cough in young children, schoolchildren, and an adult.
In an adult
How to get rid of cough with sputum? To begin with, you should clearly understand that you can not take medications whose purpose is to suppress the cough reflex. Because of such drugs, sputum will still form, but at the same time settle in the respiratory tract, creating favorable soil for the multiplication of viruses. For treatment, choose drugs that make the mucus thinner and help expectorate:
- syrups: Prospan, Bromhexine, Herbion,
- mucolytic tablets: ACC, Mucosol, Dr. Mom,
- expectorants: Mukaltin, Travisil, Stoptussin.
Before you start taking this or that medicine, you should carefully read the instructions for use or consult your doctor. It happens that many drugs are not compatible with some groups of antibiotics, which include codeine. You can only drink the tablets with boiled chilled water, and it is better to leave Borjomi or Essentuki mineral water as an additional drink.
The child has
Quick ways to get rid of the disease in children are alcohol compresses or rubbing the breast. By stimulating blood circulation, they help to not only quickly cure children's cough, but also accelerate the elimination of infection from the body. Here are some good recipes:
- In two tbsp. l olive oil add 2-3 drops of peppermint or eucalyptus essential oil. Apply the oil mixture in a circular motion of the fingers, and then wrap the baby in a warm blanket, tie a scarf around the neck.
- In the microwave, lightly heat 1 glass of vodka, 1 tsp. honey. Rub the baby thoroughly until the mixture stops sticking to your hands. After grinding, wrap the baby well.
This question is more complicated and requires preparation. How to treat cough with sputum, in addition to the above funds? Time-tested home methods are:
- provide the patient with a constant drink - it helps to better eliminate mucus from the bronchi,
- do steam inhalation with a nebulizer filled with water with carbocysteine with lysine salt - 2 g of salt per 1 liter of liquid,
- if there is no temperature, visit the steam room or take a bath with eucalyptus at home.
Thanks to the experience of our ancestors, accumulated over several centuries, folk remedies for sputum discharge are actively used in the treatment of wet cough. Particularly effective herbs:
- liquorice root,
- plantain leaves
- marshmallow root
Try natural antibiotics: onions and garlic. Traditional medicine constantly talks about the miraculous antimicrobial and antiseptic properties of these products. For greater effect, you can skip the onion with garlic through a press, mix the gruel with honey and eat 1 tbsp. l after meal.
Based on how a particular medicine affects the human body, effective cough medications are divided into:
- mucolytic tablets, syrups and powders that dilute mucus - Ambroxol, Fluditec, Mesna, Flavamed, ACC,
- expectorant drugs intended for withdrawal of sputum from the bronchi, helping dry cough go into wet - Mukaltin, Thermopsol, Codelac Broncho, Bromhexine, Halixol elixir,
- resorptive drugs, enveloping the larynx mucosa, preventing irritation of the nerve endings - potassium iodide and sodium, sodium bicarbonate,
- antitussive drugs affect the cough center - Butamirat, Tusuprex, Bithiodin,
- combination drugs - Tussin-plus, Broncholitin, Carbocysteine, Codelac phyto.
If a cough is hard chest or throat, doctors often prescribe expectorants or combination drugs. If it is dry, then drugs enter the battle that inhibit the cough center. All these syrups, lozenges and tablets are very effective, but sometimes a simple recipe from traditional medicine can save you from an ailment. To prepare this remedy for a strong cough, follow the instructions:
- Take in equal proportions the Lungwort, inflorescences of mullein, dried nettle, and the root of the marshmallow.
- Brew 4 tbsp. l collection in 1 liter of boiling water, leave to infuse for an hour.
- Strain the infusion through cheesecloth and take a quarter cup three times a day, if necessary, sweeten the drink with honey.
All you need with a wet cough is to prepare a milk broth with the addition of oat grains:
- A glass of oats is poured into a pan with 2 tbsp. milk and boil.
- After the seeds are boiled, the broth is left and filtered, honey is added.
- Drink a prepared drink with warm honey up to 6 times a day.
If this is a common ARI, you need to take a course of antitussive drugs, but antibiotics will not help here. In the case when bronchitis or pneumonia is detected, everything will be the other way around - first, the doctor will prescribe a course of antibiotics, and then expectorants. With bronchial cough, folk remedies will not help, here you need to fight only with the help of drugs:
You must first establish the source of the problem. If this is an allergic reaction to the environment, then the allergen will be found and eliminated, and antihistamines will help to remove the primary symptoms. When a symptom is an echo of a cold, you need to know what helps cough not only pills, but also physiotherapy. How to treat a severe dry cough, if all of the above methods do not help well:
- ultraviolet radiation helps get rid of puffiness, improves sputum discharge,
- electromagnetic therapy helps with otitis media,
- KUF-therapy kills infection cells and bacteria in the bronchi.
How to treat a protracted cough
What else can be done and how to treat a protracted cough? Use the following tips:
- Buy a steam cleaner. He will not only fight dust, pores of fungi and viruses, but also moisturize the microclimate.
- Treat all pipe joints with antifungal agents.It is advisable to do this procedure 3-4 times a year.
- Once a day, do a wet cleaning, ventilate the room and wipe off the dust from the furniture.
- At night, a normal mineral water will help moisturize the throat, during the day tea with raspberries or currants.
- Do not forget about disease prevention.
Sergey, 33 years old In the beginning of autumn, I had a strange symptom - a strong cough. It can not be said that he did not expectorate, on the contrary - sputum came out, but with great difficulty. The pharmacy advised me to try ACC tablets and Ambrobene cough syrup. After a few days, the disease subsided, and my health improved.
Alexander, 45 years old. Never give a child pills without a doctor’s recommendation! Once, my three-year-old child began to cough badly, and my mother-in-law decided to give him some kind of home-made drink. As a result, the child began a severe allergic rash, coughing intensified. I had to lie in the hospital for a long time. Thank God, everything went without serious consequences.
Larisa, 54 years old Before, I did not trust the means of traditional medicine too much, even with a slight cough I preferred to go to the pharmacy. Once an employee at work gave me one miraculous recipe for alcohol tinctures for colds, having tried which, I realized that there is no better way. When I don’t feel sick at all, I drink a medicinal infusion.
CONTRAINDICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE. BEFORE USING, YOU MUST READ THE INSTRUCTIONS / INFORMATION FOR USE AND / OR CONSULT AN EXPERIENCE.