Knitting is not only a way to regain strength, but also a special method to prove oneself by creating something beautiful and necessary. Crochet, patterns for beginners with a detailed description of which we have collected, will help you take the first steps towards self-improvement in the field of needlework. There are many examples when, from an ordinary hobby, this hobby turned into an excellent business that brings regular income.
Crochet for beginners: where to start?
For training you need patterns with a detailed description, a hook and a suitable yarn. Having visited the needlework store, you will notice that there are many types of hooks that differ in size numbering. It is important that the size matches the thickness of the thread. If the tool you have chosen is not suitable for yarn, the pattern will look stretched or vice versa too tight.
The hook number is its diameter in millimeters. Usually the size is indicated on the hook handle.
But if in doubt, there is another clue. On a skein of yarn, manufacturers mark suitable knitting needles and a crochet hook.
Hook to Thread Ratio
In addition, on the crochet patterns for beginners, in addition to the detailed description, indicate what is required for the job. Usually it looks like this: "You will need: hook number 7 and 100 grams of yarn."
But in order to train crochet skills for beginners, it is better to purchase a large number 3 or 4 12-15 cm long with a rounded head and thick yarn.
Beginner Tips: Crochet
This tool is mainly used for things that will not stretch. Thanks to him, a two-sided denser web is connected. Using it is also convenient to create applications and patterns of a flat type.
On things connected by means of a hook, a new ligature can be launched from any part of the canvas, which makes the process of finishing fabrics easier. Crochet is suitable for crocheting original belts, bags and skirts.
The selected technique is determined by ease of use, and therefore there are a number of general nuances for beginners:
- Complex and intricate patterns should not be taken into work; for starters, simple and primitive schemes are suitable.
- Patterns for knitting in rows begin to read from bottom to top and from right to left, all even rows at the same time read from left to right. Patterns for knitting in a circle are read counterclockwise from right to left. Circuit elements may have specific designations, so you should carefully read the explanations.
Common designations used in knitting patterns:
|P.||Depending on the context, a loop, rise or increase, meaning 2 tbsp. in 1 p.|
|in. p.p.||Air lifting loop|
|at.||Decrease - from 2 p. Of the previous row, 1 is done|
|Art. with n||Double crochet|
|Art. with 2 or more n.||Column with 2 or more double crochets|
|conn. Art.||Connecting post|
|sun or air P.||Air loop|
|from to*||The pattern repeats to the end of the row.|
|before work||Front thread|
|working||Wrong side thread|
|marker||A pin, a contrasting thread and similar designating flags inserted in certain areas of the knitting pattern.|
- Hooks are divided by numbers representing their diameter in millimeters. The product is selected in accordance with the diameter of the thread, it is not recommended to start with too thin. In case of non-compliance, the material may turn out to be uneven, loose or overtightened.
- There are threads for hand and machine knitting on sale. The latter are thicker and are usually sold in the form of bobbins wrapped by them. Crochet threads are sold in clews.
- Rapport - a repeating element of the knitting pattern. It is highlighted by 2 asterisks on the sides, it should be duplicated between the arrows in the diagram the specified number of times or knit until the thing is obtained as defined by the plan of knitting width.
- Socks, home textiles and similar things will require a high density of knitting, loose for children’s clothing.
- Improvisation is recommended to be left close to an advanced level, at first you should carefully knit without haste, strictly adhering to the instructions.
- Loops outside the arrows knit only at the beginning and at the end of the row.
- One of the popular methods for determining the type of thread is its ignition. The synthetics begin to melt, forming a ball at the end, the wool dies away faster, leaving a lump, and the cotton material is highly combustible.
- An indicator of the exact number of loops, rows and matching threads and hook is the density of knitting. Before viscous large area, it is recommended to determine the density, previously having connected as a control sample a 10-centimeter square product.
- Crochet loops are divided into columns, weaving with a crochet or without, chains and half columns. The crochet method allows you to pause and change their color during loop creation.
- As the skill is developed, you can change the pattern by changing the density of knitting or creating loops through the front or back wall.
Using a hook consumes a lot of yarn.
- At the end of the assembly. The item is placed on an ironing surface to which pins can be attached. They fix the edges, scallops and cloves of the product, which is ironed through wet material. Using a humidifier iron through a dry cloth has an identical effect. To preserve the shape of lace and napkins, they are pre-impregnated with starch.
- It is not recommended to dry yarn and knitwear near the heater.
- For starters, it's best to use simple and non-slip threads. Fluffy yarn can complicate the process with clinging villi, and slippery yarn can be easily unwound with inaccurate weaving.
- The column is a loop with a leg. The appearance of the pattern when using the hook is determined by the method of fastening the columns to the loops of the previous row.
The column is attached in 5 ways:
|Behind the front wall||The tool goes beyond the loop wall, which is closer to the binder.|
|Behind the back wall||The tool goes beyond the loop wall located farther from the binder.|
|Arch||This is the name of the space between the columns; according to this method, the tool is passed through arches.|
|In a loop or for both half loops||The hook passes behind both walls of the loops of the previous row.|
|In the leg||All of the above methods slightly shift the hooks of the new row in relation to its predecessor. To prevent displacement, the tool passes through the leg of the column, and not through the walls of its loop.|
Legend for Crochet Hinges
Crochet pattern is a pattern where each loop has its own designation. To read the circuits and quickly understand them, it is necessary to study the legend of the loops and the procedures for their implementation.
Of course, there are crochet patterns for beginners where a detailed description is presented in verbal form, but this is very rare. In such descriptions, long names of loops are usually abbreviated, so beginners may encounter an incomprehensible at first glance abbreviation.
A few tips for crocheting beginners:
- To go to the next row, you need to dial the air loops for lifting,
- The number of loops in a row of single crochets is counted along the top edge, and in rows of long columns each counts as a separate loop.
- To go to the next row in the forward direction, you need to rotate the work, in a circular finish the row with a connecting column.
Simple lush crochet pattern
This crochet is done using elongated half crochets. They fit in the same way as elongated. Art. with nak. (start chain from vp., 1st s. we knit in the 4th pt. from the cr., do the crochet, enter the cr. in the p., grab the work thread and pull it through the p. = 3 p. on the edge.We knit the stitches through the 1st sts on the edges, knit the stitches and the crochet, finish the column, knitting the remaining 2 sts on the edges). However, here after knitting will complement. in. all three loops located on a hook are knitted at once. The finished canvas will be quite dense, even harsh. Therefore, it holds its shape perfectly and is ideal for knitting a variety of women's handbags, slippers, purses ...
In the process, we check with the schemes:
To bind a small sample, we collect a chain from in. p. (purely loops should be a multiple of 2 + 1 p. symmetry + 3 p. p. p.).
- 1 p.: 3 in. n.p. * 2 lengthened. half-column with n. in the 5th century p. from cr. for both walls of the loop, skip 1 in. n. the initial chain *, 1 lengthened. half-column with n. in the last p. chain.
- 2 p.: 3 in. n.p. * 2 lengthened. half-column with n. in the arch between two s. previous river. *, 1 half-column with nak. in century pp. previous r.
To create a beautiful knitted fabric, repeat the second row.
A little bit about hooks
The hooks are very different: metal, wooden, plastic, and even ivory (I have one, aunt-knitter’s gift. Honestly, a tool is not suitable for knitting, but it’s a very good souvenir, as well as an occasion to show off girlfriends with their "treasures").
But for those who want to learn and are just starting to knit, such delights are useless, although you can immediately choose a hook from the material that you like.
The most important sign by which the hooks differ is the size of their head, or rather, the slot into which the thread falls when knitting. The thicker the thread, the larger this slot and head, respectively. And this difference is indicated by numbers. Napkins and collars made of thin threads are crocheted with hooks from 0.5 to 2.
And hats and scarves - with numbers from 2.5 to 6-7.
To start knitting and training, the hook of numbers 3-3.5 is suitable. And any yarn of medium thickness.
A few words about choosing yarn for training.
Yarn is also different. And this is a topic for a separate article. At this stage, I will advise you to take a thread with a good twist so that the hook during knitting does not disconnect the thread and does not create unnecessary inconvenience.
Crochet Patterns for Beginners
The most suitable crochet patterns for beginners are products assembled from motifs. Each fragment is performed separately, after which the details are connected in accordance with the patterns of products. Thus, you can knit a scarf or even a top for yourself.
Motifs for knitting. Knitting motif Motives - schemes Knitting patterns for beginners with a detailed description
Crochet patterns for beginners with a detailed description of the motives:
Crochet accessories look original, which knit is not so difficult and take as a basis knitting from a variety of yarn colors. It can be headbands or bracelets, as well as brooches and hairpins.
If you are just mastering crochet, then knitting a bag will be a great first experience. They are knitted from thick yarn on large hooks. Crocheted bags emphasize the individuality of their housewives.
Knitting according to this pattern occurs with the use of sbn and VP. The former are knitted using the “loop” method, this will contribute to evenness of knitting. The hook and threads of small diameter will be optimal. The number of VP in the initial chain should be divided by 3, not counting 4 lifting loops and 1 ensuring the symmetry of the loop. The first sbn is done in 5 in a row from the hook loop.
- The 1st row begins with 4 lifting loops, then knit * sbn and 3 vp, where 2 loops on the chain are skipped *, the row ends with sbn.
- The 2nd row begins with 3 lifting loops, followed by * sbn in the middle of 3 VP of the previous row and 3 VP *, the row ends with SBN in the lifting loop of the 1st row.
The following rows are knitted in the image of 2 rows.
How to hold a hook.
Still need to say about the position of the hook in the hands. Here everyone chooses the option that is most convenient for him / her)).
The figure below shows a method called a pencil. Just grab the hook the way you pick up a pencil for writing.
The following figure shows the “spoon” method, in which the hook is held like a spoon while eating.
As you can see, everything is very simple.
This knitting pattern is made of lavish type weaving columns, whose design is a couple of st. with 2 n.
The splendor of the columns of this category, with 1 vertex and base, is ensured by the number of incompletely and differently connected columns in the bundle that fit through loops and arches. For a sample of a mesh knitted from lush columns, a pigtail is made of dividing by 5 sums of VP, not counting 1 providing a symmetry loop and another 4 in. p.p.
- The 1st row begins with 4 lifting loops and a column of a magnificent type, going to the 5th from the hook count of a pigtail loop, continues * by skipping 4 loops on a pigtail, a column of a magnificent type, 4 VP, 1 connection. Art. through the same loop where a magnificent column had passed before, another 4 VP and a column of a magnificent type into an identical loop *.
- This is followed by another 4 loops of pigtails, a column lush, 4 VP and 1 connection. Art. into the loop where the magnificent one passed.
- At the beginning of the 2nd row, 7 lifting loops are made, then they knit * 1 column of a magnificent type, passing through an arch of identical columns of the previous row, 4 VP, 1 connection. Art. through an identical arch, 4 VP and another column passing through the same arch of a magnificent type *. Then fits art. with 4 n. to the last of the loops of the previous row.
- In the 3rd row, first make 4 VP, 1 column of a magnificent type to the last of the loops of the previous row, then * a magnificent column is drawn through the arch of the magnificent columns of the previous row, 4 VP are created, 1 connection is led through the identical arch. Art., after which they weave another 4 VP and a column of magnificent type in the same arch *.
- After rapport, a lush column goes to the last of the loops of the previous row, 4 VP and 1 joint are made. Art. skips into an identical loop.
From the 4th row, the 2nd and 3rd rows continue to alternate.
The position of the thread when knitting.
Where the thread should be located during knitting is shown in the figure below. Between the index finger and thumb, a work area for the hook is formed. The thread going to the ball is under the middle, ring fingers and little finger. And the little finger slightly presses the thread to the palm, so that it does not hang. The free end of the thread is 4-5 cm. It is possible and more. At the end of the work, I thread this end into a needle with a large eye and carefully tuck it into the work.
The main elements of crocheting are an air loop, a single crochet and a crochet. Let's take a look at how they are implemented.
- 1 p.: 1st magnificent from. knit in the 3rd century. p. from cr., * 1 century p., 1 magnificent from. from n. *, from * to * to the end of the river.
- 2 p.: 2 in. pp., 1 magnificent. from. with n in the eyelet of the 1st magnificent. from. previous p., * 1 c. p., 1 magnificent from. from 1 n. in the loop next. magnificent from. previous p. *, from * to *.
To create a pattern, repeat the second row.
Knitting by this simple technique is used not only when creating clothes, so do napkins, woolen carpets and plaids.
At the heart of the method is the alternation of columns with a crochet and VP, the technique can also be supplemented with its flat pattern, filling in the product certain gaps in art. with n
- Fillet ligature begins with a chain of an even number of VP, calculated on the intended length of the thing. The hook runs on both looped walls.
- 2 lifting loops are made, after them st. with n., VP and still Art. from. n with a pass of 1 p. in the base chain.
- All the following rows are knitted identically.
The beginning of knitting. Air loop.
So, the hook and ball of thread in your hands. Where to start?) Any product begins with a chain of air loops. And it begins with the first air loop. We cross the thread with our fingers to make an ordinary loop and insert a hook into it, as shown in the figure.
Next, place the hook under the thread.
We grab a thread and hook it into our ordinary eyelet.
Congratulations! The first loop you learned to do, and that's half the battle!)
Further, all the loops of the chain are knitted according to the same principle. We introduce the hook into the loop, grab the thread from the bottom and stretch into the loop. This is how a chain of air loops looks like:
At the beginning, I won’t obey you, your fingers will be tense, but this is normal for all beginner needlewomen. With each new approach, it will turn out better and better.
Knit, Knit, Knit (Knitting).
Balls in a basket - a store of yarn, knitting needles, hooks
What a wonderful holiday - New Year!
I want the whole family to come together
To have fun for a long time, sing songs ...
And they lived a whole year without worries!
According to this method, the elm is very similar to the oblique classical grid, the figure of which consists of VP, fastened to the previous row by means of sc. Pico net stands out with special loops of the same name. They are formed of 3 VP, thin threads are used in pico patterns.
- First, a pigtail with dividing by 4 number of loops is created, then 3 lifting loops.
- 1st row is made from a half-pass. through the 11th loop from the instrument, from 3 VP a pico is knitted, after which there is another half. fastens in an identical loop. Then 5 vp arches are formed, a pass of 3 p., A bandage is made. and rapport begins * pico and half. *, the last half. which goes strictly to the last loop of the row.
- The 2nd row begins with 3 lifting loops and 3 VP. In the middle loop of the arch of the 1st row there is a quill. just as in the previous row, then pico and another half-bust are done., which continue the whole row. It ends with 2 VP, after which Art. with 2 n.
- The 3rd row begins with 6 lifting runways and continues with rapport as in the 2nd row.
- Knitting patterns of the 2nd and 3rd row alternate all subsequent rows.
Pico is often used for beachwear and children's clothing.
The second element is a single crochet.
As with any knitting technique, loops are added at the beginning of each row. When crocheting a single crochet, one air loop is added. Therefore, the hook is inserted into the second air loop from the hook.
We enter the hook, grab the thread and pull it into the loop.
Thus, there are now two loops on the hook. And now we grab the thread again and pull it through two loops on the hook.
Congratulations! You have mastered crocheting a column! Now the same thing needs to be done in the next loop and all the other loops of the air chain.
Here is a series of crocheted single crochet columns:
And this is the pattern connected by single crochet:
From the author:
Show full ...
I will write briefly and “on business”. He is even! There are no drafts, decreases or increases). We don’t need them) My melania is just thin, but I’m not very lucky with the bulges (•) (•)) so I’m also almost even
Knitting starts on top!
First, one triangle (without straps, 3 VP, first from the hook 3 PRS, 2 VP lifts, deploy the knitting, then knit in rotary rows, add 2 PRSs at the beginning of the row, 1 PRCH at the end of the row), cut the thread, knit the second the triangle, ending it, connect them with a chain of air loops (back) and then knit straight down). Pattern = your imagination, alternating rows of chops with a dense pattern and mesh.
Having connected the length of the top, we knit the bar on one side (5-7-9 rows, not a net quantity to finish knitting at the top), continue by tying the edges of the top & knit the straps (chain VP, attach to the back and return back to sbn or ssn), we continue to tie the edge, we knit the second strap in the same way, we reach the second strap, we knit it (3 rows, finish from the bottom, knit a series of strapping along the lower edge, and then “sew” the straps).
The top fits in one piece. Trim the thread only once)
Simple lace pattern
The mesh pattern is suitable for knitting summer things: T-shirts, dresses, shawls and skirts. To tie the pattern, we need to dial the chain from to. p., the number of which must be a multiple of 6 + 5 p.
The pattern is connected according to this scheme:
- 1 p.: Knit 1 s. without n in the 8th item of the chain from cr., * skip 2 item of the chain, 1 s. with N., skip 2 p. chain, 1 s. without n. *, skip 2 p.chains, 1 s. with n
- 2 p.: 3 in. p., * 1 s. with n in p. without n previous p., 2 c. p., 1 s. without n in p. with n previous p. *, 1 s. with n in p. without n previous p. *, 1 s. with n in p. without n previous p., 2 c. p., 1 s. without n in the 3rd century p. previous p.
- 3 r.: 5 in. p., * 1 s. without n in p. with n previous p., 2 c. p., 1 s. with n in p. without n previous p., 2 c. p. *, 1 s. without n in p. with n previous p., 2 c. p., 1 s. with n in the 3rd century p. previous p.
To create the canvas, we need to repeat the second row.
To connect a control sample of the pattern, a chain of VP is formed, the number of which is divided by 4, not counting 3 lifting loops.
- In knitting the 1st row of Art. with n It is carried out in the 10th loop counting from the hook, * 3 VPs are made, 3 loops are skipped on the chain. Rapport ends with Art. with n. *
- 2nd row begins with 5 VP, continues * st with n. in the middle of 3 VP of the previous row, 2 VP, 1 tbsp. with n in the loop of art. with n the previous row, 2 VP *, and ends with 2 VP and 1 tbsp. with n in 4 VP of the previous row.
- The beginning of the 3rd row is formed of 6 VP, followed by a rapport from * st. with n in the loop of art. with n the previous row and 3 VP *, the row ends with Art. s., going to the 3rd in a row in the previous row.
- Next is the repetition of the 2nd and 3rd rows.
And the third important element is the double crochet.
If the row starts with a double crochet, then you need to make four lifting loops. Because the double crochet is higher than the single crochet. To make a crochet, simply wrap the thread around the hook. And after that, insert the hook into the 4th free loop from the hook.
Next, grab the loose thread crochet and pull it into the loop.
Next, grab the loose thread again and pull it through the first two loops on the hook.
After that, two more loops will remain on the hook. And they also need to be knit, grabbing the thread with a hook and stretching it through these two loops!
Congratulations! You have mastered knitting an important element - a crochet column!
Here is a sample connected with double crochets:
Well, here you have mastered the basic elements of crocheting for beginners! In this article I talked about what kind of hook and yarn to take at the beginning of knitting training. And she brought diagrams showing how to step by step link a chain of air loops, a single crochet and a double crochet.
I hope this article was useful to you! And now you can easily learn to knit! Good luck in your work!
Simple dense patterns
Elm of this type is completely opposite to the elaborate designs of openwork patterns. Dense patterns are formed from compounds. Art. or polust., by its construction being similar to a canvas made by knitting needles.
Identically it looks like a colored underside and an edge twisted by a knuckle, knitting from half-columns on the nearest half-loop. Sweaters, gloves, winter hats and socks are made from dense patterns.
For a dense pattern, the required number of VP is formed from the sbn, the first sbn is drawn through the 2nd loop counted from the hook. The 1st row begins with a rising runway, then to the end of the row there follows a rapport from * SBN only on one side of the loop *. The 2nd row starts the same way, here * sbn goes on both sides of the loop * from * to *. Subsequent rows are knitted identically to the 2nd.
A pattern with elongated sbn has greater elasticity and small gaps, after the formation of the desired number of VPs, 2 in. p.p. and in the 3rd in a row from the hook, the 1st sbn is held.
On the hook 2 loops should be ready, the column ends with the passage of the thread through them. Then it goes along the column to the loop, the 1st row ends with 2 pp, the 2nd and subsequent rows are knitted identically with the alternating direction of knitting.
The Bosnian pattern is famous for its increased density, stretching only in length. It is formed from ordinary half-sticks, attached to the set of rows farthest from the knitting walls, with the first half-bust. is done for each of the walls of the initial loop of the previous row. V. p. P. Is not done.
With a high density of rice fields, this simple pattern is not rigid, with its help create such warm clothes for the winter as hats, dresses, skirts and sweaters. Rice fields are created from sbn and art. with n., the number of dialed loops should be divided by 2, not counting 1 loop for symmetry and 2 lifting loops that start the 1st row.
After 2 in. p.p. until the end of the series there is a rapport from * sb, art. with n in the 3rd loop from the hook *. The row ends with Art. with n through the last loop. 2 c. p. p. begin and the 2nd row, followed by rapport from the * passage to the loop of art. with n., sbn and art. with n. *, through the last loop of the row goes sbn. Subsequent rows are knitted identically to the 2nd.
Simple crochet patterns
Despite the ease of manufacturing from simple patterns, they create or decorate with them many items of clothing and everyday life.
A simple magnificent pattern forms a dense, well-preserving fabric, so wallets, slippers and handbags are knitted. It binds from elongated half-bones. with n. who do in the initial chain VP. 1st art. with n passes through the 4th loop from the hook, the yarn is made and the tool is held in the loop.
It is necessary to capture the operational thread and stretch it through p. = 3 p. On the instrument. The VP passes through the 1st of them and the yarn is executed, Art. ends with a tie 2 p. on the hook. This pattern is distinguished by the fact that after the formation of add. vp there is a knitting of all 3 loops at once.
To create a sample of a magnificent pattern, you should dial a chain of the desired number of VP, which should be divided by 2, not counting 1 loop for symmetry and 3 lifting VP:
- The 1st row begins with 3 lifting rungs, followed by a rapport of * 2 elongated half-busts. with n on the 5th from the hook VP for both its walls and the pass 1 VP of the original chain *. The row ends with an elongated half-aisle passage. in the last loop of the chain.
- The beginning of the 2nd row is laid out of 3 lifting runways, * 2 elongated half busts. with n through the arch in the middle of 2 columns of the previous row *. The row ends with 1 polust. with n in the lifting vp of the previous row.
- The following rows are knitted identically to the 2nd.
The artsy crochet pattern is crocheted from lush st., Made from 2 st. with n A sample of the pattern is formed from the desired number of VP, which should be divided by 2, not counting 1 ensuring the symmetry of the loop.
- 1st row begins with a magnificent Art. in the third loop from the hook, then to the end a rapport of * VP and magnificent Art. with n. *.
- At the beginning of the 2nd row, 2 lifting VPs are made, a magnificent Art. with n goes into the loop of the 1st magnificent art. previous row. * VP begin with a magnificent Art. with n in the loop of the next magnificent Art. previous row *. Further rows repeat the 2nd.
A double-sided pattern of multi-colored waves will require 2 or more colors of yarn. This technique is mainly used for dresses, scarves, skirts and plaids, each section of the pattern lasts 17 loops and reaches a pair of rows in height. For the sample, you need to dial the number of loops, dividing by 17, not counting 1 lifting VP.
- 1st row begins with a rising runway, continuing * runway with sbn into each of the loops of the previous row *.
- The 2nd row is knitted from 2 lifting VP and Art. with n in the 1st loop of the previous row.
- The ligature from 2 tbsp is repeated twice. with n in one loop, rapport begins from * five times repeating passes of 1 p. of the previous row and Art. with n., one pass 1 loop of the previous row and a sixfold repeat of 2 tbsp. with n through 1 loop *, 1 loop of the previous row is skipped, Art. with n
- Another 1 pass of the loop of the previous row is performed and 2 tbsp. Are repeated three times. with n through 1 loop.
- The next 2 rows fit identically to the 1st and 2nd, but with a different color.
This technique combines strength with delicate pretentiousness; it is used to make dresses and sweaters. It is often combined with other drawings, things from “shells” look no less good. The sample will require a cn chain in a number divisible by 8, not counting 6 symmetry loops and 3 lifting cn.
- At the beginning of the 1st row, 5 loops of the chain are skipped, followed by a rapport of * 7 tbsp. with N., skipping 2 loops of the chain, sbn, 3 lifting VP, skipping 1 loop of the chain, one more sbn and skipping 2 loops of the chain *. The row ends with 7 tbsp. with n through 1 loop, skipping 2 loops of the chain and 1 tbsp. with n last loop of the chain.
- The 2nd row begins with 2 lifting VP and lasts 3 VP, sbn through the middle loop of 7 tbsp. with n previous row and rapport from * 3 VP, Art. with n through the arch of 3 VP of the previous row, 2 VP, Art. with n through an identical arch, 3 vp and sbn through a middle loop of 7 tbsp. with n previous row *. The end of the series will serve 2 VP and Art. through c. pp. of the preceding row.
- 3rd row knit from 2 lifting VP, 2 tbsp. with n through the loop of the extreme column of the previous row, sbn going through the arch 2 vp of the previous row, compositions from * 3 vp, sbn through the arch of 3 vp of the previous row, 7 tbsp. with n through an arch of 2 vp between columns with n. previous row *, 3 VP, SBN in the arch 3 VP and 3 tbsp. with n in century pp. of the preceding row.
- The 4th row begins with 2 lifting VPs and 2 more VPs, continuing with Art. with n through the arch of 3 VP of the previous row, 2 VP, Art. with n through an identical arch, * 3 VP, SBN through the middle loop of 7 tbsp. with n previous row, 3 VP, Art. with n through the arch 3 VP of the previous row, 2 VP, Art. with n through the same arch *, 2 VP and Art. with n in the lifting run.
- The 5th row is formed of 2 lifting VP and rapport * 7 tbsp. with n through the arch of 2 VP between Art. with n of the preceding row, with a sbn wire through the arch 3 vp of the previous row, 3 vp and sbn through the arch 3 vp of the previous row *. For them fit 7 tbsp. with N. passing through the arch 2 VP between Art. with n previous row. The row ends with Art. with n through the lifting vp of the previous row.
- The following rows are repetition sequences from the 2nd to the 5th rows.
Similar patterns of knitting are used in the creation of such elegant things as napkins, tablecloths, skirts and shawls, lace patterns are outstanding, being an ornament in themselves.
The pattern of air arches is strong enough to make warm tunics or sweaters out of it. Moreover, it is easy to learn, rapport of this pattern includes a five-fold repeat of 5 VP. For the sample, you need a 16-volt circuit, not counting 3 in. p.p.
- 1st row begins with Art. with n into the fourth loop from the instrument, lasting 2 VP and twice repeating the rapport with * skipping 2 loops, holding art. with n in each of the 3 subsequent loops of the previous row and 2 VP *. The row ends with a pass of 2 loops, and knitting according to Art. with n in each of the 2 following loops of the previous row.
- The 2nd row goes, like all subsequent ones, in the opposite direction from the last row. Consists of VP, art. with n., and the passage of 5 fan st. with n on a free basis through the 1st arch of the previous row, art. with n., passage sbn in the next Art. with n from the previous row and double rapport from * omission of Art. with n
Carrying out also 5 fan st. with n on a free basis through the 1st arch of the previous row, art. with n and pass sbn through the next Art. with n last row *.
- 3rd row begins with 4 VP, skipping Art. with n previous row and knitting according to Art. with n in each of the 3 following Art. with n previous row. Elm continue double rapport of * 2 VP, skipping art. with n., sbn, art. with n and knitting according to Art. with n in each of the 3 following Art. with n last row *, vp, skipping art. with n and Art. with n in the previous row.
- The 4th row is formed of 3 VP, 2 tbsp. fan type with n. in the 1st art. with n., admissions VP and Art. with n., continuing sbn in the next art. with n the previous row, double rapport from * skipping Art. with n
Fulfillment of 5 Art. fan type with n. on a free basis to the next arch of the last row, skipping Art. with n and conducting sbn in the next article with n previous row * and skipping Art. with n Elm ends with 3 tbsp. with n fan type in the next arch of the previous row.
- The 5th row is knitted identically to the 1st row.
Exquisite delicate openwork rings that look complicated only seem to be so and are subject to development for a beginner. The sample will require a 45 volt circuit, not counting 3 volts. p.p.
- 1st row begins with VP, continuing with Art. with n fan type in the 7th in a row from the instrument VP, threefold rapport from * 9 VP, Art. connecting type in 2 of them, 3 more VP.
Knitting 8 tbsp. with n into the resulting ring, 4 of which must be connected to 6 vp of the last row by means of a connecting loop, vp, skip 5 vp of the previous row, Art. with n fan type through the next cp of the previous row *, and ends cp, skipping cp of the last row and tying art. with n in the previous row.
- At the beginning of the 2nd row of 4 VP and the passage of VP of the previous row, it continues to Art. with n through the next vp of the last row, vp, skipping vp of the previous row, Art. with n fan type through the arch of the previous row, VP, threefold rapport from * SBN to VP of the previous row.
Next 9 tbsp. with n through the ring of the last row, sbn through vp of the same row, vp, fan st. through the arch of the previous row and VP *.The row ends with a pass in the previous row and Art. with n through the next vp of the last row.
- The following rows repeat the alternation of the 1st and 2nd rows.
A pattern of cones is suitable for warm seasons, with it, shawls, boleros, vests are created. The essence of the cones in the joint knitting of 3 unfinished art. with n
For the sample, you need a circuit of 13 volts, not counting one in. pp:
- The 1st row begins with sbn through the 2nd in a row from the hook vp, continuing with a double rapport of * 7 vp, a pass of 5 vp and sbn through the next vp.
- At the beginning of the 2nd row, 5 VPs are made, sbn is drawn through the arch of the previous row, then 2 more VPs are made. In the next sbn of the last row, a lump is knitted, then 2 VPs go, sbn through the arch of the previous row, 2 more VP and Art. with n through sb of the previous row.
- The 3rd row starts with 6 VP, in the PRS of the last row the PRS is knitted, then they do 7 VP, PRS through the PRS of the previous row, 3 VP and Art. with n in 3 VP of the previous row.
- The 4th row is formed from VP, SBN through the sbn of the previous row, continuing it 2 VP, with a bump to the next SBN of the previous row, 2 VP more, SBN through the arch of the previous row, 2p, with a bump to the next SBN of the previous row, 2 VP and SBN through sb of the last row.
- The 5th row is knitted identically to the 1st row.
The basis for the formation of relief patterns is the alternation of different types of columns. Thanks to this technique, it is possible to make warm clothes with a thick cover and patterns that appear on it. These embossed patterns are also used to decorate other things.
Wafer-like pattern in a sample similar to notebook cells with protruding borders will require a cn chain whose number should be divided by 3, not counting 2 loops forming symmetry:
- 1st row is made of Art. with n., while the first of them is knit in the 5th in a row from the hook loop.
- The 2nd row begins with 3 lifting VP and a relief station. with n before work, continuing with the composition of * Art. with n and 2 tbsp. with n relief type before work * and Art. with n through the lifting vp of the previous row.
- 3rd row knit from 3 lifting VP, rapport from * 2 tbsp. with n., relief art. with n from the front * and 2 tbsp. with n in the end.
- The subsequent rows are the alternation of the 2nd and 3rd rows.
The rapport of corn-like knitting pattern with the corresponding name contains 3 p. + 1.
- The first row is made of 3 lifting VP, knitting art. with n with each of the loops of the original chain.
- The 2nd row begins with the care of the instrument for the base of the last st. with n., continuing sbn, polust., 3 tbsp. with n and rapport from * pass 2 tbsp. and knitting sbn on the basis of the following, half-woo. and 3 tbsp. from n. * from * to *.
- The following rows are the alternation of the 1st and 2nd rows.
A simple crochet braid is formed from art. relief type, creating a pattern like threads in the canvas. The width of the pattern repeat is 4 p. And 6 p. In height.
The control sample will require a VP chain whose number should be divided by 6, not counting 3 edge lifting and 2 symmetry loops:
- 1st row begins with knitting art. with n in the 4th loop from the hook, knit * art. from. n in paragraph * from * to *.
- The 2nd row is made of 3 lifting VP, 2 tbsp. relief type with n. on the front side, rapport of * 3 relief st. with n on the wrong side and 3 tbsp. relief type with n. before work *, 3 relief st. with n at work, 2 tbsp. relief type with n. from the front and half. with n through vp of the last row.
- At the beginning of the 3rd row do 3 lifting VP, continuing its 2 tbsp. relief type with n. on the wrong side, 3 embossed st. with n on the front side and a rapport of * 3 tbsp. relief type with n. at work and 3 in front of work *. The row ends with 2 tbsp. embossed art. with n on the wrong side and half. with n through vp of the previous row.
- The 4th row matches the type of the previous one.
- 5th identical to 2nd row.
- Further ligature is repeated from the 2nd row.
Crochet for beginners also covers hats; an elegant bandage is popular in all seasons.
It is mainly worn in spring and autumn, but winter dressings and lightweight summer versions of the product, which contribute to cooling, fixing hair, are also widely used.
Warm dressings are usually made wider using wool with acrylic, in most cases linen or cotton summer narrower, but the look and material of this thing is not limited by anything. Headbands can serve as an independent decoration, a seasonal piece of clothing or complement the look.
One of the simplest common product models for head circumference from 55 to 58 cm will require a chain of 88, not counting 1 in. pp:
- The 1st row begins with knitting 1 sbn in each of the 38 first loops, followed by the marker marks the 39th loop, with which the connection is knitted. columns of the next 12 loops. The marker is inserted into the last, the remaining 38 loops also fit sbn.
- The 2nd and subsequent 18 rows are knitted identically to the 1st, except that they begin with c. p.p., and when creating a sbn, the hook is withdrawn only for the rear walls of the loops. The last loop of each of these rows should be knitted for both walls, this will ensure that the bandage has even edges. For larger product widths, you can increase the number of rows.
- The edges of the bandage are connected by means of joints. columns. Folding them, you should grab the thread and pass it through 3 loops, of which 2 are the loops of the outermost rows and 1 is the loop on the instrument. The remaining parts of the edges are knitted in the same way, you should get a neat, convex seam on one side.
Preferred are silky wool or wool yarn of a thickness of about 3.5 mm with a suitable hook.
These man-made ornaments are good for developing the ability to knit horizontally and vertically with the same density and observing the uniformity of thread tension. It will be useful for beginners to practice creating round, square type paintings, forming even loops.
For a simple square tack you will need:
- Make a chain of 3 VP by closing it 4th, this will be the base of the center of the product.
- Over each of the VP, knit 2 sbn, this continues for 2 rows. In total, 12 loops should come out. At this stage, in every 3 of them a marker is usually threaded, which will indicate the angles.
- Next, the rows are tied in a circle according to any of the methods of knitting loops, with each loop per corner, 3 new ones are made by entering the tool three times with tying the columns with n.
- The knit gives freedom for experiments with its pattern and the colors used in it, continuing to the desired size.
- The end of the tack will be a chain of VP, the last of which is tied by turning the yarn back to the corner of the product.
Crocheting for beginners can be used in everyday life, so you can make footprints that are comfortable knitted slippers. They are worn at home, used instead of warming socks and as an anti-rubbing layer in shoes. Usually traces are knitted from elongated sbn using thick sock, wool or half-woolen yarn.
- The product begins with a toe knitting in a circle, 6 sbn is tied into a sliding loop, then the threads are pulled together. Through each of the loops, 2 sbn are made, in subsequent circles they are knotted as you like, except for identical positions in adjacent rows, with uneven sb the toe turns into a polyhedron. This part of the track ends when it reaches the girth of the foot, usually 14 rows.
- The next one fits the foot - the toe folds in half and the work continues by turning rows up. When the foot binds to the string, it is time to add 2 sbn to the first loops of each row, so the track will become higher and will sit stronger on the leg.
- The angle of the heel of the foot should not be sharp, for a couple of rows before its end, the center of the canvas is marked, where 6-8 tbsp is made without knitting. through one.
- The work is turned inside out, the rear halves are connected, after which the socks are turned out and by means of the sbn, the top is tied. When the tracks move away from the foot or their small size, the product can be additionally tied 1 more next to the skip of several columns.
The most suitable material for knitting will be thick woolen threads.
Booties for children
It is too early for babies to wear shoes, but their legs also need warmth, for which booties are useful. They are worn on top of socks and tights, they can be decorated with ribbons and patterns. The sole of this product has a size of about 9 cm, you will need two-color acrylic yarn of approximately 2.5 mm in diameter. A sample of booties will require a chain of 15 VP.
- 1st row begins with 2 tbsp. with n in the fourth loop from the hook, in the next 10 loops 1 st. with n This stage ends with knitting 6 tbsp. with n in the outer loop, turning the knitting for symmetrical knitting according to Art. with n in the next 10 loops. In the 4th of the initial loops with 2 tbsp. with n while knitting another 3 tbsp. with n., a number of complete the connection. Art. in the 3rd century p.p.
- 2nd row starts from the 3rd century. pp., tying Art. with n into their base loop. In the next 2 loops, knit 2 tbsp. with n., in 10 loops behind them, 1 tbsp. with n Then follow another 6 loops with a knit in 2 tbsp. with n in each, a dozen loops with knitting 1 tbsp. with n and 2 tbsp. with n to each of the 3 end loops. A row ends up connecting. Art. 3 c. p.p.
- The 3rd row starts from the 3rd century. pp. and Art. with n into their base loop, continuing Art. with n in the next loop, 2 tbsp. with n in the loop behind her, Art. with n the next, 2 tbsp. with n in the loop behind them and according to Art. with n in the next 11 loops.
- They are followed by a rapport of * 2 tbsp. n in the next loop and Art. with n in the following *, repeating 5 times. In a dozen loops they fit according to Art. with n., after which there is the same three-time rapport and connection. Art. in 3 c. n. p. from a different color.
- The second color is also used in the 4th row, starting with c. The item through which sbn is carried out, 1 sbn is knitted into the next loops beyond their distant from the knitting wall, 56 columns should total. A row ends up connecting. Art. The first color through its first sbn. In further rows, non-lifting loops are used.
- The 5th row begins with a hook through the loop of the base and the formation of the sbn, the sbn also fits into each next loop, a total of 56 should be obtained. The row ends with a connection. Art. Through its 1st sbn.
- The 6th row starts identically to the 5th, with the exception of the color of 2 loops on the instrument, made into a second color thread. In the loop after them knits sbn with 2 loops of the first color.
A sbn with 2 loops of the second color passes through the next loop, the alternation of the color of the loops on the hook during the formation of the sbn in each loop continues to the end of the row. He ends up eating. Art. the first color through its 1st sbn.
- The 7th row is knitted in the first color, consisting of sbn through each of its loops, a total of 56 columns should come out. The row is closed in the second color in its 1st sbn.
- The 8th row continues the second color, consisting of sbn through each loop and closing the connection. Art. the first color in its 1st sbn.
- Continuing the 1st color, the 9th row begins with the passage of the hook through the solid loop and the formation of sbn, in the loop after which another 17 sbn is made. A loop is made behind them in a loop. with n., * in the loop further on Art. with n., after them loops with untied sbn are repeated twice and there are 3 loops knitted together *, the composition is repeated another 9 times. So 20 loops are converted to 10.
In the loop after them knit st. with n., behind them a loop with a half. with n., then it is done on sbn in each of the last 14 loops of the row ending in the joint. Art. in its 1st sbn.
- The 10th fits identically to the 9th, starting with 18 loops with sbn in each of them. Further, knitting occurs as follows: on top of the half. with n the previous row is done halfway. with n., above Art. with n According to Art. with n., in 5 loops after them, 2 tbsp. with n with a common peak.
Then again Art. with n in a loop over art. with n last row and just half. with n over half a bust. with n Further. Through the next 14 loops, 1 sbn is knitted, a row ends with a connection. Art. in its 1st sbn.
- The 11th row begins with 18 loops from 18 sbn, respectively, into the loop after which there is a half. with n., then the loop from art. with n In 5 loops after them make 5 tbsp. with n., which do not fit perfectly to form their common peak.
You should hold the hook through 6 loops, which should be knitted for 1 time, Art. with n and in half. with n next. Then 14 loops are tied with 14 sbn, respectively, the row ends with a connection. Art. in its 1st sbn.
- 12 row goes in a circle, 1 sbn passes through each of the loops. In total, 37 sbn should come out, the 12th row of booties ends with a joint. Art. in its 1st sbn.
- Identically to the 12th, the next 8 rows are knitted.
- Behind them, the knitting is rotated and a series of an even number of loops with sbn is made, the number of which should be 38. To achieve the parity of the loops, 2 sbn is made in one of them. This row ends with a connection. Art. second color in its 1st sbn.
- Next is a repeat of knitting rows from 4 to 8, followed by 2 more rows of the first color.
The first bootie is ready, the second is knitted identically.
The napkins that emphasize the decorativeness of the service are taken out on the occasion of festive events, they can decorate vases with flowers, and they are also offered as a touching gift. At the beginning of practice, you should knit an intuitively accessible pattern more ordinary with simple art. with no more than 2 n.
An example of creating a simple napkin:
- The napkin is knitted from the center, a VP chain is formed for it, from which the ring is made by knitting the compound. halfway.
- In the next row, they enter the number of VP indicated in the scheme, after which the columns and other elements of the pattern are knitted. After this, the series ends with the binding of the resulting circle with a chain of 3 VP.
- Knitting continues counterclockwise in accordance with the pattern to the pattern.
- The last outer row is made using pico.
- 1 p.: Skip 5 p.chains, * 7 s. with n in 1 p., miss 2 p. chains, 1 s. without n., 3 c. p., skip 1 p. chain, 1 s. without n., skip 2 p. chains *, 7 s. with n in 1 p., miss 2 p. chains, 1 s. with n in the last paragraph of the chain.
- 2 p.: 2 in. pp. 3 c. p., 1 s. without n in the central section of 7 s. with n pr., * 3 c. p., 1 s. with n in the arch from the 3rd century n. pr. r., 2 century p., 1 s. with n in the same arch, 3 c. p., 1 s. without n in the central loop of 7 s. with n pr. *, 2 c. p., 1 s. with n in a loop of rise of the river
- 3 r.: 2 in. pp., 2 pp. with n in a loop of an extreme column of an ave. of river., 1 page. without n in the arch from the 2nd century n. pr. r., * 3 c. p., 1 s. without n in the arch from the 3rd century n. pr. r., 7 pp. from 1 n. in the arch from the 2nd century item between columns with 1 N. pr. *, 3 c. p., 1 s. without n in the arch from the 3rd century p., 3 p. from 1 n. in a loop of rise of the river
- 4 r.: 2 in. pp., 2 c. p., 1 s. from 1 n. in the arch from the 3rd century paragraph previous. p., 2 c. p., 1 s. from 1 n. in the same arch, * 3 in. p., 1 s. without n in a central loop. from 7 s. from 1 n. previous p., 3 c. p., 1 s. with 1 nude in the 3rd century arch paragraph previous. p., 2 c. p., 1 s. from 1 n. in the same arch *, 2 in. p., 1 s. from 1 n. in century p.p. previous. R.
- 5 r.: 2 in. pp., * 7 s. from 1 n. in the arch from the 2nd century item between s. from 1 n. previous p., 1 p. without n in the arch from the 3rd century paragraph previous. p., 3 c. p., 1 s. without n in the arch from the 3rd century paragraph previous. p. *, 7 s. from 1 n. in the arch from the 2nd century item between s. from 1 n. previous p., 1 p. from 1 n. in century p.p. previous. R.
To create a pattern, repeat 2-5 pp.
Amigurumi for beginners
Crocheting for beginners allows you to experiment with various techniques and areas of art. In the Japanese craft of amigurumi, compound spiral knitting is used without connecting circles to each other, as do clothes, soft toys, souvenirs and accessories.
The contents of the products are usually materials such as holofiber, synthetic fluff, sherstipon and the like. The sites are already stuffed with crushed plastic, the thing is tinted and the nose, eyes and other elements are sewn to it.
In most cases, amigurumi knit small items, although there are exceptions. Beginners can practice on the Soviets, you need acrylic yarn 2 mm thick in pink, black, white, yellow and green.
First, the head and torso are knitted in yellow and green, the sample will require 12 VP:
- The 1st row is green, it starts with 12 sc. Knitting turns, after which another 12 sbn is done.
- In the rows from the 2nd to the 5th, 24 sbn also fit in, then the thread is changed to yellow.
- On 24 sbn fit in the 6th and 7th rows.
- In the 8th row, the rapport of * 3 sbn and increase * is repeated six times.
- The 9th row is knitted from 30 sbn, then the thread is changed to green.
- The 10th row is made of six-fold rapport * 4 SBN and increase *. From 11 to 16 rows there is an alternation of yellow and green threads.
- Yellow 11th row is formed from 36 sc.
- In the 12th row, too, 36 sc.
- The 13th row consists of 36 sc.
- The 14th is formed from a sixfold rapport * 4 SBN and decreases *.
- In the 15th row * 3 SBN with a decrease * are repeated six times.
- The 16th row consists of a sixfold rapport * 2 sbn and a decrease *. The fabric is filled with padding polyester for the mold.
- The 17th row is made of sixfold rapport * sbn and decreases *.
- The 18th row is made of a sixfold decrease.
- In the 19th row, the loops close.
In knitting, 2 identical components are made, each consisting of:
- Black cr 1 starts with 2 VP, through the second from the hook loop 5 sbn is held.
- White cr 2 knit from a six-fold increase.
- Yellow cr 3 is made from six times repeating * sbn and increase *. The knit closes with the remainder of the thread to be sewn.
When creating green wings, 2 identical elements are also knitted, the knitting scheme includes:
- The 1st row, starting with 2 VP, through the 2nd in a row from the hook, knit a loop 5 sbn.
- It is a six-fold increase in the 2nd row.
- Consisting of repeating 6 times rapport * sbn and increase * 3rd row. Knit close with a piece of thread for sewing.
Pink paws fit identically to wings and eyes, for one you will need:
- 2 VP and 5 SBN through the 2nd in a row from the tool loop in the 1st row.
- Rapport from a six-fold increase in the 2nd row.
- Threefold rapport * sbn and 3 vp * with connection. Art. at the end in the 3rd row. The knit is closed with residual thread for sewing.
The last composite owl is made pink beak:
- In the 1st row is 6 VP.
- In the 2nd 10th sc.
- 3rd knit from 3 conn. Art. A thread for sewing is also left.
The final step is to build:
- Eyes are sewn to the torso 3 rows lower from the top.
- Wings attach to the body at the sides and 5 rows below the eyes.
- Paws are attached at the bottom.
- Cuts of 3 threads of 18 cm each are cut, after which they are divided in half. Each thread is folded in half, evenly attaching to the left or right upper corner of the head.
- The beak is located in the lower eye opening.
Simple pattern "Sea foam"
This dense and multi-color canvas will decorate any product! It fits very easily - with the help of double crochet and double crochet. Horizontal pattern repeat - 14 p., Vertical - 4 p.
By tying the sample, we will alternate the waves of pink and purple (of course, if you want, you can change the colors or use not 2, but 3 or 4 colors).
To bind the sample, we draw a chain of in. p., multiple of 14 + 10 p. of symmetry. 1st column of the 1st p. knit in the 3rd century. p. from cr., that is, we get 2 in. p.p.
Wraps and Shawls for Women
Women's shawls and wraps can be made of various patterns separately or with additional decorations and harnesses. The instructions describe the process of creating an openwork air shawl, for which you need 2 skeins of gray yarn with a high amount of angora, pink mohair-acrylic edging material and tool No. 5.5.
The thing fits in from the center of the base of the triangle, first you need to dial 10 VP:
- 1st row knit from 3 in. p.p., making 19 tbsp. with n in a circle of 10 VP. Knitting flips.
- The 2nd row begins with 3 VP, after which in each of Art. with n 1st row gets involved in Art. with n Coup knitting.
- The 3rd row consists of 3 VP, in Art. with n the previous row with VP as a separator is knitted according to Art. with n The knit is turned over.
- For 3 VPs in the 4th row, 10 VP and SBN through the 2nd arch follow, double * 5 VP and SBN through the arch *, another 10 VP and SBN into the arch, then the row knits in the same order backwards. Work is turned over.
- In the 5th row, after 3 initial VPs, there is a knit 10 sbn in 10 vp of the previous row, double * 5 vp with sbn in the arch * and another 10 sbn in 10 vp of the last row. After that, the 5th row, like the 4th, is knitted in a mirror order. The knit is turning.
- The 6th row begins with 3 VP, followed by knitting according to Art. with n in each art. with n previous row, double * 5 VP and SBN through the arch *, 10 tbsp. with n in 10 VP of the last row and all elements of the row in the reverse order. Coup work.
- In the 7th row, first 3 knit fit, then go * Art. with n and vp as a separator *, repeating from * to *.
- The subsequent rows repeat the knitting pattern from the 1st to the 7th, repeating until a set of the right size shawls.
The strapping is carried out with pink yarn in 3 rows:
- In the 1st row, a rapport is formed from * st., Vp, loop skip, st. *
- In the 2nd knit checkmarks of 2 tbsp. with n out the window.
- In the 3rd make 5 tbsp. with n through each of the checkmarks.
Crocheting for beginners may include the practice of creating one of the simplest things in a plaid. For this soft and cozy multi-colored product, cotton threads of light green, gray, purple, brick, white, turquoise and red in total amount of about one and a half thousand meters will be needed.
A variety of shades will make the bedspread more elegant, while you can use your own options for threads. It will also require scissors, a No. 6 hook and a needle to darn the ends. Each stitch of the plaid under consideration is drawn through both loops by default. The dimensions given are approximate and the conformity of the product to them depends on the density of knitting.
A sample product will require a 130 vp circuit:
- 1st row begins with 2 tbsp. with n through the 4th loop from the hook, continuing the rapport from the * pass 2 loops and 3 tbsp. with n to the next loop * from * to *. Knitting is turning.
- After 3 VP at the beginning of the 2nd row there is a rapport from * 3 tbsp. with n., performed between combinations of 3 tbsp. with n last row *, lasting from * to *. The row ends with Art. with n through final c. n. p., the rotation is performed.
- 3 VP in the 3rd row are preceded by 2 tbsp. with n between 1st and 3rd art. with n last row, after which they make * 3 tbsp. to the end of the row with n between the triples of art. with n previous row *. The row ends in. pp and twist knitting.
- The sequence of the first 3 rows is repeated from the 4th to 71st rows. 72nd is a 2nd row. For each 6 rows, one color is used, followed by 3 white rows, after which the color changes.
To finish the product, white threads are attached to st. in the final loop of the 72nd row, after which the perimeter of the bedspread is evenly tied to the sbn with an inconspicuous fastener at the end.
The main distinguishing feature of the rugs, in addition to the pattern, is their color scheme. A good choice for carpets on the floor is classic contrasting yarn or a combination of bright and dark colors.. In knitting rugs, mainly tape, acrylic, half-woolen and cotton threads are used thicker, the optimal hook number is from 4 to 12.
Also, the rug can be made of plastic bags, jute twine, a cord of polyester or old knitwear. These products are knitted from sbn and art. Since N., the hook wire technique is often used only on one side of the loop walls, so beautiful seams are created.
To create a simple rectangular rug, you will need to make a chain in the desired length of the product:
- In the 1st row in each VP 1 st. with n
- In the 2nd row, sbn fit through the nearest half-loop, then the work is turned.
- The 3rd row consists of sbn knitting through both walls of the loop.
- The 4th row is identical to the 2nd.
- In the 5th row, sbn are carried out for a distant half-loop.
- The sequence is repeated in subsequent rows.
Knitting seems difficult to master only at first glance. Having learned to read the schemes and received a basic level of practice, beginners will be able to make clothes, soft toys and household items from fabric through a hook. For those who have mastered this art, there are no barriers to creating things or ornaments for them from patterns.
Light drawings: multi-colored waves
This pattern looks especially beautiful when combining several colors of yarn. Two-sided drawing! It is ideal for knitting blankets, scarves, skirts and dresses. The width of the pattern repeat is 17 p., In height - 2 p.
To knit a sample, we crochet the number of loops that is a multiple of 17 + 1 in. p.p.
Simple Crochet Braid
This pattern resembles the weaving of threads in a canvas, hence it got its name. It fits with the help of embossed (convex) columns. Vertical rapport weaving is 6 p., And horizontally - 4 p.
To bind a sample of the fabric, we draw a chain of in. p., the number of which must be a multiple of 6 p. + 2 p. of symmetry + 3 p. to form the edge (this is cp. p.).
Unusual crochet lace
Unfortunately, this unusual pattern is far from suitable for every product as a specific technique for its implementation. Having tied a small sample, you will probably notice that it will turn out not in the usual rectangular or square shape, but in the form of a rhombus. This pattern is suitable for knitting scarves, palatines or shawls, but for sweaters and sweaters we do not recommend using it.
To knit a sample, you will need to dial a chain from in. p., the number of which is a multiple of 7 p. + 1 p. of symmetry + 1 in. p.p.
Beautiful embossed crochet pattern for beginners
To knit a small sample of this pattern, we need to dial a chain of in. p., the number of which is a multiple of 16 p. + 10 p.
By “bundle of lush bunches.” We mean such knitting: in 1 st., Knit 3 lush bunches., Separating them with two c. n. In other words, 1 lush crescent., 2 century. p., 1 lush bust., 2 in. p., 1 lush bust.